Moving or Relocating Offices or Business premises can be a big job. Often things go missing, get lost and can even get damaged and broken.
That is why we here at Kings Removals have formed a professional moving team that is well-trained and equipped,
for both large and small office relocations, with immense experience in both.
Whether the job is as simple as relocating floors, or as complex as an entire building,
our key to a successful move lies in minimal disruption to the working environment and employee’s workflow.
Therefore costing your business less by preventing interruption to productivity.
That is why before undertaking any commercial relocations, we provide you with an operating plan
that clearly identifies which areas will be affected during the relocation and a time frame for this.
We here at Kings Removals, pride ourselves in ensuring that your businesses assets remain intake and in the same state as when we started.
Preventing any further interruption to productivity.
Scroll Down for more Information on what is Included in our Services.
Contact Us Today
• Dismantling & assembly of cluster & normal workstations.
• Dismantling & assembly of steel and industrial shelving.
• Dismantling reassembly of high-density filing units e.g. Zipple units.
• Rigging and transporting of Category 1 to 3 safes
(without any firearms or valuable possessions inside).
• Systematic packing and unpacking of archives, libraries and filing systems.
• Bubble wrapping of pictures, paintings and delicate items.
• Special packaging of antique and delicate items.
• Palletised Storage.
• Transporting of machines, lab equipment and stock.
• Transporting of computers, pc's and servers inside of protective cages.
• Transporting of Server racks.
• Supply of double walled, self- sealing boxes and colour coded labels for ease of reference.
• Supervised labour fully equipped with all the correct tools and trolleys to aid the process.
In Addition, all computers, servers and other delicate electronic equipment are transported in cages
which consist of a steel frame and are enclosed with 3 padded shelves on castors.
Our loading capacity allows us to transport up to 14 items independently per cage, however it is dependent on the size of the screens.
Each item in the cage is individually wrapped and loaded onto our vehicles via hydraulic tail lifts ensuring complete peace of mind.
For more information Contact Us Today
If you are looking for Residential Services Click Here